Monday, January 31, 2011

Adding my 2 cents...

There are enough tears shed during a single episode of The Bachelor to fill the Amazon River.  From the "Ashley H. vs. Ashley S." to Emily at the racetrack, to "I don't get to spend enough time with Brad"....Save the Drama for your Momma girls....but if that were the case, I suppose no one would want to watch.  I might be bias, but Emily was the only one who had any reason to tear up.  Really, ABC???  Low blow to do to that poor girl.  Brad says he didn't know, but I am pretty confident the dude is not in charge of the date planning.  While I am not sure that there is that connection between Brad and Emily, I hope she does lose only so she can become the next Bachelorette....she is the girl you want to hate, but you just can't. 

Ummm....if a guy took me shopping and I got to buy anything I wanted?  JACKPOT.  Get it girl! 

Brad says he loves kissing Michelle.  No wonder...the girl is probably just as much a freak in the sheets as she is a freak in the streets.  Although, I did rewind my DVR because I caught a tear in her eye as Emily was getting ready to drive the track...a glimpse of compassion from Michelle...wow.  Chantal O. and Brad definitely have some chemistry....but girlfriend, you cry entirely way too much.

This whole "let me call my therapist" bit is getting old.  I love how he just calls him up and the therapist is just hanging out in nice clothes outside in a tropical area.  Like that is his everyday activity.  I am not going to lie,  I was not hesitant to fast forward through that part.

Can't stand Alli.  Go home Alli.  You suck at the game of life.  Brad, "it is green because you were wearing green the first night I met you."  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???  Lame Brad, Lame.  I am sure it is the only thing that the kitchen had available.  Geesh.

What is it with these girls and blush???  Easy killers, less is more.  HD is not your friend.

I have devised a new drinking game.  In the 2 hours (which is crazy), every time the following words are said, take a drink: connection, feel, feelings, crying.  Caution: You might pass out before the end of the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment